We’re looking for someone who has design in their bones. You’re visual, but there’s a lot more to you than pretty pictures. Of course image is important, but you take time to get to the root of the problem before starting work on the surface. A big thinker, you’ll add something new to the studio, fitting in without blending in, and channelling your own experience and learnings into new and existing projects.
It goes without saying that you have your own individual style and way of doing things, that’s what’s brought you this far. But you’re also happy to take direction, whether you’re starting a project from scratch or building on a pre-agreed route.
An inquisitive person, you’re interested in other design disciplines, and always have one eye on the comings and goings of the studio to see if there’s anything new to learn. You make it your business to seek out the latest skills and techniques to experiment with, and you know when you’re onto a winner.
Yes, you’re creative, but you’re also commercially minded, with a good handle on process. You understand the importance of project prioritisation and always find a way to meet client demands without compromising on the quality of your work. You make sure there’s solid reasoning behind everything you do, and you always have time to talk through your work.
We’re working from home at the moment, so experience with Teams and virtual working will be a distinct advantage.
- To support the Head of Design in ensuring the smooth running and ongoing development of the Savvy Studio
- Show initiative and creative flair when building on new and developing projects
- Keep up-to-date with the latest industry-standard software
- Seek out new skills and techniques to advance the standards of design delivery at Savvy
- Make design decisions based on best practice and objective commercial rationales
- Ensure all design assets are fit for any number of design deliverables
- Work together with account handlers, clients, printers and external resources
- Consistently produce a high standard of work to meet deadlines and brief specification
You Will Have:
- High level proficiency in Adobe CC suite of products such as InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Worked in a creative agency
- Ideally have experience with global toolkits and high-end retail marketing design
Sound like you? We'd love to hear from you. Email your CV and tell us why you think you'd be great for the job, and one of us will be in touch very soon.
We will only keep your details for 6 months. Then we'll delete them. But if you want us to delete them earlier you can request this at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and asking us to.
In order for the hiring team at Get Savvy Marketing Ltd. to be able to have a look at your CV or portfolio for the purposes of applying for one of our roles (or if you would like us to see it speculatively) you agree to Get Savvy Marketing Ltd using your personal data for the purposes of potential recruitment and confirm that you have read and understood the privacy notice.